The event is on hold at the moment, but looking set for possible start early tomorrow! Skipper’s meeting is scheduled for 7 am Tuesday 23rd April, with the first possible start at 07.30 am. with good winds also forecast for Wednesday and Thursday – the last two days of the event window!
Up until now, we’ve been chilling with the still, but there have been unusually big swells running in this corner of the Mediterranean which have not only provided great surf conditions, but also a large lagoon has formed on inside of the beach, right up close to the Leucate boardwalk!
There is also some rain forecast for tomorrow, but will we find freestyle heaven for the first event of 2019 for the Freestyle discipline of The GKA Kite World Tour?
Keep your fingers crossed when you go to bed tonight and follow all the action tomorrow, right here!
Words: Jim Gaunt
Do you enjoy reading IKSURFMAG, using our App and website? We now need your support to keep IKSURFMAG going. Support IKSURFMAG from as little as £2 and get FREE stickers plus many other benefits. Thank you!
Featured in this Post