Terms and Conditions
By accessing the website at https://www.iksurfmag.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Next Element Ltd’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Next Element Ltd’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Next Element Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Next Element Ltd’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Next Element Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Next Element Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Supporter contributions are non-refundable. You may cancel at any time by logging into your account and clicking cancel subscription on the subscription page. Prize draw winners will be notified by email, if we receive no response in two weeks a new winner will be notified. Please check all spam folders to avoid missing out. Previous winners will not be eligible to win again until at least three new promotions have run. Supporters are automatically entered for all future prize draws. Supporters will be billed for two months if they request cancellation after claiming free stickers before a successful two month billing period has ended.
Donations are non-refundable and customers are not eligible for the rewards that supporters get via subscribing and becoming an official supporter.
School payments are non-refundable. You may cancel at any time by logging into your account and clicking cancel subscription on the subscription page.
Travel Guide Businesses
Travel Guide Business payments are non-refundable. You may cancel at any time by logging into your account and clicking cancel subscription on the subscription page.
Shops payments are non-refundable. You may cancel at any time by logging into your account and clicking cancel subscription on the subscription page.
In no event shall Next Element Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Next Element Ltd’s website, even if Next Element Ltd or a Next Element Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Next Element Ltd’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Next Element Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Next Element Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Next Element Ltd does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Next Element Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Next Element Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Next Element Ltd may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.