Women’s Move of the Year | Qatar Airways GKA Awards 2023
Win a Commander Twin Tip by Eleveight, CORE’s all-new Link harness, or an ultra-light board bag from Prolimit this issue in our FREE subscriber prize draw.
It’s the womens turn! The ‘Women’s Move of the Year Award’ will be won by the female kitesurfer who demonstrates the most advanced and committed level of kiteboarding in a trick shot between 1 May 2022 and 17 April, 2023 and we’ve got some insane contenders!
Will it be:
- Mikaili Sol (317)
- Camille Losserand (Frontroll rodeo tic tac)
- Nathalie Lambrecht (Backroll kiteloop)
- Zara Hoogenraad (Late back roll)
- Mikaili Sol (Boogie loop board off)
- Capucine Delannoy (Double front roll)
You know the drill! Vote here.
Sat 13th May, 2023 @ 12:00 pm
Featured in this Post