First Session on the Contra 1Strut! – with Lous
Summer has arrived in the Netherlands, which means there isn’t much wind; the perfect opportunity for Annelous Lammerts to test out her new Cabrinha Contra 1S!
“The Contra already existed in the big sizes, but this year Cabrinha added the small sizes with 1 strut. This makes the kite very light and the kite flies incredibly well in almost no wind. This session the wind started at 12knots and dropped to 8knots and I could still generate enough power with the 7m to keep going. This is really my perfect freeride kitefoil set up!” – Annelous
- Lightweight 1-strut design (Sizes 3,4,5,7,9,11)
- Heavy-duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high-stress areas
- Pure profile panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Agile and responsive steering for increased power delivery
- Superior drift characteristics and underpowered steering response
- Effortless relaunch in the lightest of wind conditions
Are you on the hunt for a lightwind kite? Find out all about the Cabrinha Contra 1 Strut right here.