Flysurfer’s 5th edition of the beloved touring and snow single-skin foil kite, the PEAK, is out! Watch Laurent “Lolo” Guyot free-riding in a winter wonderland!
“This single-skin concept combines usability and security and it will make your outdoor kite experience unforgettable. The best light wind handling and backstall resistance let you set off with ease. Always be prepared for emergencies due to its reliable depower and the B-Safe System. After its activation, you can also use the system for self-landing or take a relaxing break at any time. The pack size allows you to carry several kites in your backpack and react to sudden weather changes. This quick turning, ultra-light kite has an incomparable area of application.”
- Excellent handling
- Impressive stability
- Efficient depower
- Strong pull
- Highest security
- Lowest weight and pack size
- Great stall resistance
- Easy take-off and landing
Start your next adventure!
Find out more about Flysurfers Peak right here.
CONNECT Control Bar
Get ready for your greatest adventure and trust our CONNECT Control Bar!
Enjoy unique multifunctionality. Switch between a Frontline Safety or the B-Safe 5-line system in no time. Then, choose and fly your kites on 14 m or 21 m flying lines depending on the conditions. The light control bar guarantees optimal grip and maximum safety during your session.
- Total weight 0.84kg (including flying lines and QR)
- Frontline Safety (FLS) and B-Safe System ready (Raff-safety)
- 21 m flying lines divided into 14 m with 7 m extensions
- 45 cm depower path and 20 cm adjuster path
- Compact SIMPLE Quick Release with AFNOR examination
- Color separation of left / right and front / back
- Knot ladder to extend the steering lines
- Removable floaters
- Low-wear safety end line with swivel ball
- Integrable snowkite breakline
Find out more about Flysurfer’s CONNECT bar right here.
To view more Flysurfer products, please click here.