Eleveight Commander Arthur Guillebert Pro
A board tailor-made for World Champion Arthur Guillebert, the Commander AG Pro is at the top of its game, competing in freestyle performance.
Taking freestyle performance to a whole new level, the Commander AG Pro is designed to offer our best competitive advantage in freestyle.
Designed for World Champion Arthur Guillebert, our first-ever pro model is lighter and more aggressive to suit the needs that competing demands. Packed with high tech materials with top performance in mind, the DNA of the AG Pro is firmly rooted in Commander and we’ve now taken it to new levels.
The new composite Penol rails are the key to making the AG Pro much stiffer and with a faster rebound. We achieved this by adding a laminated sidewall to increase torsional rigidity to make it much harder, a technique used in top-notch racing skis. A full top layer of carbon has enhanced the flex even further, as well as reduced the weight.
To complete the look we commissioned specialised graphics to fit Arthur’s unique style. The Commander AG Pro is designed by the pros for the pros and will get you climbing your way to the podium.
- High-tech freestyle twintip for the ultimate hardcore performance
- Lighter Spread Tow Carbon top layer for more refined flex patterns
- Composite Penol Rails for hard flex giving dynamic power development
- Multi-channel bottom design for the maximum grip
- Double Torsion Diffuser on tips for increased pop with easy landings
Click here to read all about The Commander Pro Model V1.