Check out the new video featuring the excellent Peter Lynn Swell kite that we tested a while back, it’s a wave orientated 3 strut kite, but it is also great for freeriding and freestyle too… Filmed on location in South Africa, Ireland and Fuerteventura.
The Swell is designed to give you the responsiveness and manoeuvrability of a wave kite combined with smooth drift and great stability to allow you to focus on your riding.
Add to this the huge wind range and you end up with a versatile kite that performs in all conditions.
– Lightweight and durable three-strut design
– “Pull-in and go” feeling for easy jumping and getting out of trouble in waves.
– Superior low-end performance
– Incredible stability while resting on the water
– Effortless water relaunch
– Super durable “Ronstan” shock pulleys
Riders: Gunnar Biniasch, Lucas Machowski , Cedric Vandenschrik
Edit: Gunnar Biniasch
Music: Walking with swagger – Teknoaxe
Location: Fuerteventura, Ireland, South Africa