ALMA – YOU ARE THE ONE
Win a Custom Designed Ozone Twin Tip this issue in our FREE subscriber prize draw.
Airwave Kiteboarding are stoked to unveil its new mono foil-hybrid kite, the ALMA: a light, stable and versatile kite for hydrofoiling and snow kiting.
“It’s a brand new technology design, the product of a collaboration between Airwave designer Tom Lolies and multiple world champion Maxime Nocher. It has inflated closed cells at the front, a single surface at the back and five inflatable spars. This mono-foil hybrid design combines the best of tube kite and foil kite features.”
- 20% lighter than the lightest tube kite on the market, yet using strong and durable materials
- Low bar pressure, nice bar feedback
- Progressive power generation in loop or gusts for easy foiling and surfing
- Low packing volume for snowkite and touring adventures
- Super tight turn radius, kiteloop and megaloop machine
- Instantaneous depower
- Super simple line layout, no tangling
- Easy relaunch
- Rock solid stability even in strong turbulence
For more information on Airwave Kiteboarding’s ALMA, please click here.