Naish Pivot – All-around Excellence
Win a Ride Engine Technical Changing Robe this issue in our FREE subscriber prize draw.
Naish Kiteboarding’s Pivot provides the perfect combination of performance and versatility. Two-time King of the Air Champion and 2021 Big Air Kite League winner, the Pivot continues to lead the charge in freeride, surf, foil, and big air disciplines.
The Quad-Tex ripstop material is durable, delivering a lighter and more responsive kite. For additional reinforcement, we’ve added Dacron on the wingtips with a double ripstop design on the trailing edge. For those in search of an extra boost of adrenaline, the Pivot is the perfect kite!
- Power Lock Bridles – An additional bridle point has been added to support the centre of the kite to lock the arc of the kite under heavy loads. The wing tips remain the same so that the kite can be free to react and make pivotal turns
- Bridle Adjustment Setting – This adjustment setting allows you to fly a bigger kite in higher winds comfortably and with control
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric – The Quad-Tex Ripstop fabric is an extremely durable material, creating a strong and stiff canopy. Quad-Tex withstands punishing conditions while maintaining high-performance characteristics over the long term
- 2-Ply Trailing Edge – The 2-ply trailing edge buffers and disperses canopy flutter to reduce wear on the kite and enhance its durability
- HT Plus Seam – Our high-tenacity thread strengthens the leading edge along the seam, allowing you to confidently inflate your kite to a higher pressure for better flying performance
- Molded Strut Ends – The moulded strut ends provide additional reinforcements to protect the struts from natural wear and tear
- EVA Bumpers – The bumpers protect the canopy from wear and tear during inflation, launching, and landing
- Aramid Patches – Provides protection and reinforcement to the seams on the leading edge
- SureLock Valve – Streamlined valve and pump hose locks to the valve
- One Point Inflation System – Our one-point inflation system provides quick and easy inflation and deflation of the kite
- Diagonal Load Seam – Distributes kite tension for a more powerful and well-balanced kite
- Progressive Profile – Evolving the profile along the wingspan allows the centre sections of the kite to generate power while the flatter tips minimize drag and allow for faster turning
- Radial Segmented Arc – Short linear segments accurately form the kite’s arch – the kites have multiple panels to reduce sharp edges on the kite’s arc
For more information on Naish Kiteboarding’s Pivot, please click here.
Featured in this Post