Cabrinha 02 | CONTRA 1 STRUT
Win a Custom Designed Ozone Twin Tip this issue in our FREE subscriber prize draw.
Cabrinha 2022 Contra 1 Strut has quickly garnered a reputation as one of the best kites for lightwind freeriding and has proven a versatile addition to any kite quiver. With its single strut design, this light and nimble kite allow the use of much smaller sizes to maximise foil boarding true potential. Featherweight control and amazing drift characteristics allow for low angles of attack while on foil, and the rear line tension increases steering impulse even when depowered. This dynamic kite design will put an optimized Contra light wind kite in your hands whether you ride a twin tip, surfboard, or foil board.
- Lightweight 1-strut design
- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high-stress areas
- Pure profile panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Agile and responsive steering for increased power delivery
- Superior drift characteristics and underpowered steering response
- Effortless relaunch in the lightest of wind conditions
Available in sizes: 3/4/5/7/9/11m
For more info, please click here!
Featured in this Post