Ride Engine 2019 Futura Foil – Ride What You Can’t
Win a Riot Curv Harness from ION this issue in our FREE subscriber prize draw.
Simply put: more days on the water! Designed to make foiling user-friendly with a quick learning curve. #RIDEWHATYOUCANT
The Futura Surf Foil is package is designed to deliver the best of both worlds- plenty of lift and early takeoff for catching even the smallest rolling waves AND enough speed and glide to carve waves without having to continuously pump to keep up. The magic is in the Futura’s Manta 76 wing, which has a large, low-aspect shape that is super stable and user-friendly and an Inverted Gull Wing outline that gives it much better top-end performance than many foils of similar size and surface area.
- A package designed for user-friendly surf foiling success
- New carbon composite construction- lighter, more range and more efficient -Manta 76 wing is high lift, stable, early takeoff
- Safe-T winglets help prevent injury
- 24” mast ideal length for tapping into the energy of the waves
- Modular system compatible with all other Ride Engine wings
- 24” Mast
- Manta 76 front wing
- 42cm rear wing and shim
- Custom travel bag
- Pedestal mount
- All hardware