Win a Ride Engine Technical Changing Robe this issue in our FREE subscriber prize draw.
Designed for riders looking to push their limits in big air and freeride disciplines, Naish Kiteboarding’s Monarch is built to hold power, ride with speed, and have explosive pop. Featuring a unique bottom shape designed to channel water into producing maximum hold to the water when loading up for explosive tricks, driving the board upwind to create more line tension than ever before. This board is perfect for an experienced rider hungry for more.
- 5.0 cm IXEF Fins – 5.0 cm fins for great grip and upwind performance. They have a high glass-to-plastic ratio for strength and durability.
- Power Corners – Square and parallel corners help to lock in power, ride straight lines, and improve release.
- Freestyle Rocker – A freestyle rocker allows riders to do more with added power, speed, aggression, and liveliness
- Centred Inserts – Centered inserts extend the life of your board by distributing wear evenly and allowing for an easy transition between rails.
- Construction – Designed with a carbon strip to have low flex and quick reflex. It is built to last throughout the heaviest sessions and for boot riding.
For more information on Naish Kiteboarding’s Monarch, please click here.