Shinn Sneakers HMT tech talk
In this tech talk, Mark Shinn talks us through Shinnworld’s Sneakers HMT. Comfort, Control and Protection – the product of more than 18 months of R and D and 20 years of riding the all-new Sneaker HMT (Hold Me Tight) breaks new grounds in adjustability, security and performance. We’ve combined all our lessons from more than 20 years of kiteboarding keeping the features we love and innovating solutions for areas we felt needed improving. Designed to fit every foot and riding stance to perfection, the Sneaker HMT is probably the best rider/deck connection system yet.
- Fits 6 inches (152.4mm) or 155mm insert spacing
- Adjustable strap width through our unique Lightning Strap Holders
- On-Pad strap adjustment to perfectly align with the toe ridge
- Heel-Toe pad adjustment to perfectly tune your grip levels
- Multiple ducking angles
- Retained screws and washers to avoid losing critical parts
- Twin strap adjustable Strap rake to perfectly match the strap angle with the top of your foot
- Top inserted straps – easy strap removal without losing your finely chosen strap adjustment
- Multi-layered Dual Density EVA pads for better comfort, feel and protection
- Pre-bent Pad base ensure solid contact with board even after hundreds of hours use
- All stance adjustments possible without unscrewing pad from the board (screws only need loosening)
For more information on Shinn products, please click here.