New F-ONE Foil – GRAVITY 1800
Get ready for liftoff! The ideal foil to enjoy the smallest waves and venture on downwinders. The newest addition to F-ONE foil collection, the GRAVITY 1800 is designed for early lift, excellent stability and efficient pumping.
Designed for early lift, excellent stability and efficient pumping.
- Specific connection developed for larger wings
- New and thicker section profile for an early and very progressive lift-off
- A larger area with increased span and high aspect ratio
Design targets lift and glide:
- Easy take-off at low speed, ideal for the smallest waves
- Good turning ability in waves and bumps
- Superior glide on downwinders
Targeted at people looking for maximum lift without compromising glide and control:
- Very easy and stable to learn and progress.
- Able to fly and get some fun in the most insignificant waves.
- Very good pumping to catch the next-next wave or the one after!
- Its stability and glide also make it a perfect wing to use on downwinders
Built with pre-preg carbon for the best weight to strength ratio, with a super light core.
Titan connection: the wing connects directly to the mast via the Titan mast foot, and the fuselage is split into two parts to simplify transportation. This setup offers better load transmission and better stiffness throughout the different parts for maximum control.
For more information on F-ONE’s GRAVITY 1800, please click here.
Do you enjoy reading IKSURFMAG, using our App and website? We now need your support to keep IKSURFMAG going. Support IKSURFMAG from as little as £2 – and it only takes a minute. Thank you!