We are excited to bring you the Wow Version 4 (v4). Completely redesigned offering a new feel that will bring all your surf-loving kiteboarders the kite of their dreams. We spent over a year benchmarking performance characteristics that we found advantageous in other kites and brought them all into this version. Not an easy task! But after numerous photos, endless test sessions and scrutinisation from our seasoned surf specialists we are proud to get this version in your hands!
The Wow remains as our surf specialist kite. We have focused all our efforts to make sure that this kite will help bring anyone’s wave riding to the next level of progression. We have continued our focus on increasing turning speed dynamics, creating manageable depower, delivering mindless down the line drift, and precise feedback all in one of the lightest weight, wave capable kites you can get.
The Wow Walkthrough
The Wow v4 New Features
- New profile in the centre of the kite front to back and the arc. This engineered change makes for a very stable, gust eating, smooth drifting, confidence inspiring flight feel.
- New wingtip design that is elongated allowing for rapid turning redirection and elimination of any back-stall tendencies.
- New shape that is “boxy” making the kite pivot on an internal axis that allows for precise, controlled placement of the kite without being yanked offline by unwanted apparent wind generation.
- New bridle configuration that creates an even sheeting power band and allows for quick immediate depower for precise control on the wave face and smooth predictability for strapless air tricks.
- New Teijin triple ripstop Performance canopy material. The highest strength to weight ratio material that utilises technical coatings to protects against UV and chalking.
- New MaxFlow air stop cap. This new Maxflow cap design incorporates a secondary airtight gasket for confidence.
- New Ballistic Kevlar contact bumpers that are 1/3 the weight of standard EVA scuff guards.
Check out the Liquid Force – Podcast #2 – The Wow V4
To find out more on Liquid Force products, please click here.
Do you enjoy reading IKSURFMAG, using our App and website? We now need your support to keep IKSURFMAG going. Support IKSURFMAG from as little as £2 and get FREE stickers plus many other benefits. Thank you!