Naish Traverse Ewan Jaspan Pro
Naish Kiteboarding’s Traverse Ewan Jaspan Pro is back by popular demand. They teamed up with Ewan Jaspan to design an all-around pro-model covering multiple disciplines. With its narrow outline, the Traverse EJ Pro is designed to be ridden 5-10 cm longer than a typical twin tip. Combining comfortability and high-end construction, the Traverse is the ultimate do-it-all board. The sintered base offers maximum durability, increasing the boardâs longevity. This board carves on a dime, rides smoothly through the chop, and glides on landing, making it the perfect choice for casual kiters or high-performance athletes.
- Sintered BaseÂ – A sintered base makes the Traverse EJ Pro extremely durable and slide resistant
- Centred Inserts – Centered inserts extend the life of your board by distributing wear evenly and allow for an easy transition between rails
- G10 2.8 FinsÂ – Our specifically designed smaller G10 2.8 Fins are specifically designed for hold when you want it and the ability to break free when needed
- Rounded EndsÂ – Rounded ends allow for smoother riding and carving, with an improved release
- Long + Narrow OutlineÂ – A longer and narrower outline to make for a smoother ride that carves like a dream
Please click here for more information on Naish Kiteboarding’s Naish Traverse Ewan Jaspan Pro.