2020 CELERO FR – Tech Video – Slingshot Kiteboarding
In this tech video, Alex Fox talks us through the ‘entirely new and rebuilt’ 2020 Celero FR. Designed for versatility and reliability in all conditions, from underpowered and mushy to shore pound, rolling river swell, high-speed down winders and overhead man-eaters. NEW for 2020, they updated the rails for a slightly more parallel outline, which translates to a bit more upwind drive and pop for aerials. They also changed to a squash tail, giving the Celero FR more lift and low-end drive and a looser feel.
This is the all-around, one board quiver our lineup. For 2020, all Slingshot surfboards feature new construction that makes
them significantly lighter and gives a more connected surfboard feel while maintaining the durability needed to stand up to the sport of kitesurfing.
- NEW Construction- lighter weight, more control, more connected feel
- NEW Squash pintail provides all-around performance & snappy turns
- NEW Cushy new corduroy deck pad is super grippy and comfortable
- NEW Grab rail on 5’0” board
- NEW Footstrap insert placement
- All-conditions, all abilities, one board quiver
- Wider belly, curvy outline add stability, lift for small, underpowered conditions
- Classic shortboard feel
- Bamboo and carbon patches add durability in key areas
Find out more about the 2020 Celero FR, right here!
Do you enjoy reading IKSURFMAG, using our App and website? We now need your support to keep IKSURFMAG going. Support IKSURFMAG from as little as £2 – and it only takes a minute. Thank you!