Learning To Fly – How to jump kiteboarding tutorial
This is actually a really good tutorial on jumping and making your jumps bigger! So if you’re riding upwind and wandering what on earth to do next…look at this! You just can’t go wrong with getting airtime.
Check out the full version here – http://bit.ly/21efePI
A highly detailed instructional how to jump kite video.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THE FULL VIDEO:
Episode One is covering the most important fundamentals for mastering a basic jump (up to 5-6 meters) and gives the understanding of how to build up your height further. Side effect from learning the skills, described in the video, includes expanding your personal wind range and gaining more control over your equipment.
– Choosing conditions and equipment to make the process more effective.
– Understanding the Sources of Power for the jump.
– Using your board to control the Power.
– Body position basics.
– Managing your weight distribution over the board.
– Evolving from the beginner’s stance to the Advanced stance: how does it affect the jump.
– Basic elements of the pre-jump stages.
– Timing diagram of a basic jump.
– Choosing the type of jump to try first.
– Most common possible mistakes.
8 Basic Exercises with keys for self-control.
3 main stages of an average jump explained.
Slow-spoken English language explanations. Easily understandable for non-English audience how to jump kite instructional video.