Hover Wing Foil Bullet
Win a Commander Twin Tip by Eleveight, CORE’s all-new Link harness, or an ultra-light board bag from Prolimit this issue in our FREE subscriber prize draw.
Remaining at the forefront of progression and development, Naish’s new Hover Wing Foil Bullet is designed for riders who want to go as fast as possible and are looking to be a part of the growing wing foil racing movement.
Featuring a two-stage rocker, the Bullet provides more get-going performance and allows you to use a powered-up wing and the smallest foil possible to achieve the highest speeds. Featuring a large and steep bevel allows for more rail clearance to angle the board harder while riding upwind. In addition, the board’s flat deck is suited for a wider stance, giving the rider additional control.
The Bullet is the latest and greatest in wing foil racing that offers maximum performance when riding, powered with the goal of high speeds and winning.
- Moulded Carbon Pre-preg Construction: Pre-preg construction guarantees the perfect resin content in the fibres, creating the lightest board weight without sacrificing strength.
- Diamond Diecut EVA Pad with Micro Dot Embossing: The microdot embossed EVA pad is lightweight, ensuring a strong grip and better durability over time.
- High-density PVC foil track system with (2) 10″ US Boxes: Our high-density PVC foil track system with (2) 10″ US boxes will get you on the fin or the foil as quickly as possible.
- Center Back Foot Arch: Provides a comfortable stance, an easily recognized foot position, and a better grip on the board.
- Segmented Rocker Line: Provides ease of getting up and riding on the foil early and has enough nose lift to guarantee smooth entry if coming off the foil at any speed.
- Footstrap Insert Layout (Footstraps not included): The footstrap insert layout allows for a wider stance necessary for high-speed racing.
Intrigued? Find out more here!