New Ocean Rodeo Session 3 Harness
The team at Ocean Rodeo have just released the new Session 3 Harness. The Session 3 is the third generation of this popular model, and it’s packed with new features. The first orders will be shipping soon, so don’t be shy. Continue reading below for all the specifics about the Session 3 from Ocean Rodeo!
The third iteration of our Session harness has finally arrived and is packed with new features.
For over a decade, thousands of riders have trusted their Session Harness to keep them secure and in control when on the water. Built with time proven attention to detail and design, the all new Session 3 includes many exciting new features, including:
- Secure quick entry / exit spreader bar buckle
- Dual density comfort foam padding. Designed to form fit your body and add positive flotation for added security on the water
- Size adjustable back support – easily size up or down 1 harness size for more or less back support
- Front and rear leash attachment points for all styles of riding
- No-tilt spreader bar
- Double bladed hook knife easily reached by either hand
- Optional, Quick Connect leg straps (sold separately)
First introduced in 2005, the Session Harness System is a unique hybrid harness system that can be worn as a seat or waist harness and features kiteboard specific low snag exterior design and internal Power Band construction to ensure all load bearing components are securely held in place by one load bearing internal webbing band
The Session 3 will keep you limber and smiling on the water.