Eleveight Product Video – Process V6, Process C+ V3
Delivering advanced performance year on year, Eleveight’s Process is their top selling freeride board with unique features that spark its popularity.
- High-performance freeride twintip with game-changing flex
- Parabolic (PRS) rails with ABS material for grip and upwind ability
- New Fly 3D Paulownia wood core reinforced with a carbon stringer for smooth landings and superior carving
- Progressive channel design for exceptional control in high speeds
- Equipped with Airgo3 pads and straps and 45mm G10 fins
“New eye-catching graphics have updated Version 6, along with a Fly 3D Paulownia wood core reinforced with a carbon stringer for smooth landings and superior carving. The ABS rail material enhances impact resistance further and the optimum flex adds comfort to the knees.
The Parabolic Rail Shape (PRS) improves grip and upwind ability, as well as tackles chop and spray making the Process ultra-playful and dynamic to ride. Progressing riders still find it easy to control, but release the edge and it’ll also deliver for hangtime addicts who want to go big.”
For more information on Eleveight’s Process V6, please click here.