Mystic is currently offering a free of charge upgrade replacement steel hook of their SS2020 model 35009.190135 Stealth Bar Kite, delivered in the market from May 2019. If you’ve got one, check this update out now.
MYSTIC – Stealth Bar Kite Hook Replacement
We take the durability and lifespan of our products very seriously. Therefore we are offering a free of charge upgrade replacement steel hook of our SS2020 model 35009.190135 Stealth Bar Kite, delivered in the market from May 2019.
What the issue is:
We have become aware of a material issue affecting our first version of the Stealth bar with kite hook through our continuous quality assurance process. We have seen inconsistent steel quality on this steel hook and will do a precautionary upgrade because we cannot guarantee the lifespan of this bar to be up to our standards.
We have begun a precautionary replacement programme for all Generation 1 hooks on the market.
What products are affected:
We recommend our customers update our SS2020 model 35009.190135 Stealth Bar Kite – Generation 1 with a new free of charge Generation 2 replacement hook.
Please be assured that no other versions of the Stealth bar are affected; not affected: windsurf / freeride / surf models.
What you need to do now
- Please check this video: how to recognise Generation 1 and replace your hook with Generation 2?
- Ask for a free replacement hook Generation 2 hook at the shop where you acquired the spreader bar. Please check our dealer locator, right here.
- Check the manual on how to replace your hook.
- You can replace your Stealth hook at any Mystic retailer.
- Replacement is preferred to be done by the store staff.
- If you need extra assistance or are not close to your dealers, please feel free to email email@example.com
Y O U R S A F E T Y A N D P E A C E O F M I N D I S O U R P R I O R I T Y
The kite sport is becoming more extreme, and we need to anticipate this and protect our customers. Even due to the high level of quality control on our products, technical irregularities can unfortunately not be ruled out 100%. We are extremely sorry that this occurs, and we will do everything to service you with a new part quickly.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your local dealer or our service email.
Stay safe, and see you on the water!