Eleveight Process Twintip Range
Eleveight’s ultra-fun performance freeride board; The Process is HERE! An advanced performance freeride board shaped with the latest high-tech materials. “Riding this board is magic: suddenly, all conditions become fun”. It provides grip in strong gusts, early planning when the wind is only a slight breeze, and it cushions the most vicious chop.
It is ultra-playful and dynamic to ride while progressing riders still find it easy to control. The Process jumps exceptionally well, making it a favourite for hangtime addicts who want to go big. We constructed a rocker line ideal for early planning, allowing the rider to start in a light breeze to reach dashing speeds in no time. Riding upwind comes naturally to this board.
- High-performance freeride twin tip with a game-changing flex
- Innovative parabolic rail shape for better rail grip and upwind ability
- 50mm carbon stringer reinforcement for smooth landings and superior carving
- Progressive channel design for exceptional control in high speeds
- Equipped with Airgo2 pads and straps and 45mm G10 fins
For more information on Eleveight’s Process, please click right here.