Do you enjoy talking to people, building relationships, and are you self motivated to succeed?
If this sounds like you, then you could be the right person to join our dynamic team. We have an opening to head up the brand management of both IKSURFMAG and Tonic Mag. You will be speaking regularly to some of the biggest brands in the watersports industry to ensure they are happy with the services we are providing them. In addition, you will be reaching out to new customers to see how we might forge relationships with them moving forwards.
An ability to build a rapport with people as well as some previous sales experience is necessary. The role will be full time and can be performed from home in between sessions on the water, so you have to be self-motivated and have good internet access. Our team is worldwide, so you can work from anywhere but excellent spoken, and written English is essential.
- Contacting new and existing customers and spreading the word about IKSURFMAG and Tonic Mag.
- Reporting on a daily and weekly basis to the Publisher.
- Communicating with potential new advertisers and establishing working relationships.
- Corresponding with existing advertisers to help plan their marketing campaigns through IKSURFMAG/Tonic Mag.
- Liaising with editorial team and clients regarding test equipment for review, news features and editorial content for the magazines and websites.
- Ensuring the in-house management program is kept up-to-date on a daily basis.
- Hitting and exceeding any sales targets set.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding clear and professional telephone and face-to-face manner.
- Ability to work to a deadline.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, reliable and trustworthy.
- A good understanding of the sales process and the ability to close a deal.
- Computer literacy and access to a computer and high-speed Internet.
- Have a systematic and organised approach to work and good attention to detail.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
The IKSURFMAG and Tonic Mag Team is made up of fun-loving ocean enthusiasts with a passion for the sports we love and a common goal to have the most fun we can while working hard to achieve our goals.
We will give full training to the successful candidate, a competitive salary based on experience will be offered.
If you think you have what it takes then, please send a CV and covering email to email@example.com
Thu 28th Jan, 2021 @ 11:50 am