The team at IKSURFMAG is growing and we are looking for a talented Features Editor and some highly skilled riders to join our Test Team. If you think you have what it takes to join the number one team in the kite surfing media world then get in touch! Full job specs are below, so please read those first and if you fit the bill then send us an email with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re expanding our excellent and trusted Test Team, do you have what it takes to join us? If you can tell the subtle differences between two kites, understand the elements that make them feel different, and articulate that into words then you might just have what it takes. We’re looking for talented all-round riders who can write, photograph and video too. If you think you have something that we might be looking for then get in touch with us at email@example.com using the email title Test Team.
Features Editor – Part-Time
Your role will be to seek out new and engaging content for the world’s biggest and most widely read online kitesurfing magazine.
• Coming up with new and interesting ideas for articles.
• Keeping in regular contact with contributors around the world to source new and exciting stories.
• Interviewing riders, film producers and photographers.
• Ensuring the content in IKSURFMAG remains diverse and world-class.
• Proof-reading contributor articles and selecting images to be sent to designers.
• Liaising with designers and proofing completed articles before publication.
• Over-seeing future magazine issues through to completion.
• Self-motivated, hard-working, reliable and trustworthy
• Computer literacy and access to a computer and high-speed Internet is essential
• Awesome creative writing skills
• Excellent English grammar and spelling ability
• Solid understanding of Social Media
• Understanding of photography, videography and editing.
• The understanding of International, we are not a UK magazine, and content should reflect that.
• Ability to communicate with strangers in strange situations, you’re not going to be dumped on Mars, but you might end up on a press trip or two!
• Must be personable, amicable and willing to get involved.
• Solid understanding of all aspects of the sport at all levels
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Be able to work alone, but as part of a remote team.
• Have a passion for all things kite
• Fluent spoken and written English.
• Solid riding skills (no need to be Aaron Hadlow, but the ability to ride in most situations to a good level is essential).
• Interest in kites, new products and testing.
• Passion for travelling, meeting new people and broadening your horizons.
If you think you have what it takes please send a CV detailing previous work experience and anything else you think might interest us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wed 26th Aug, 2020 @ 11:19 am