The GTS4 from CORE Kiteboarding is truly a weapon on the water. This dynamic, high-performance kite is designed for aggressive freestyle, big kiteloops, and unhooked maneuvers. Read below, as CORE explains how the kite has been refined to perform better than ever.
GTS4, the Gran Turismo of bridled C-kites, is a marvel of kite engineering. The latest member of CORE’s Universal+ Series of high-performance allrounders now features more range, an ExoTex frame, and an ultra short bridle configuration. Together, the refinements make this bestseller even more dynamic, responsive and rangy while faithfully retaining its signature GTS feel.
CORE’s top selling freestyler is poised to conquer the waters in 2016. The slightly higher aspect Future-C shape has more depower than ever before. The noticeably more durable ExoTex equipped 3 strut frame improves its airfoil in gusts, lulls and while slack lining. And the un-bowtie-able bridle makes this high-performance all-arounder even more responsive to bar inputs while staying true to its freestyle roots. The signature, explosive, pop and linear bar response that GTS riders expect is further enhanced by refined loop control.
The new GTS4 is “Freestyle made easy.” comments chief kite designer, Frank Ilfrich. Frank cites further improvements in back-stall prevention and bar control during header loops, kiteloops or megaloops if you dare. The GTS4 delivers a confident and stable platform to master your first backroll or your latest backroll kiteloop transition with a tail grab.
As expected from a CORE Universal+ Series high-performance all-arounder, you will also find DNA from wave and freeride kites. For those inclined to use their new GTS4 in the waves will find its improved down the line drifting and super fast down loops to be seriously grin inducing. Kiters not feeling the freestyle vibe will appreciate the GTS4’s improved wind range on those unforgettable 20km downwinders.
CORE’s obsession with the smallest of details continues with new GTS4. Only, the highest quality components like its new ExoTex frame and bridle lines are sourced even if they cost a little more. CORE carries over its highly intelligent trim system which offers fully adjustable back line tension (aka trim), bar pressure and kite turning speed to give freestylers the freedom to customize their ride. Huge valves make pumping up the kite a cinch.
Naturally, we recommend pairing the GTS4 with the superlative Sensor bar system; the lightest, most direct, feeling bar on the market with the only no push, no pull quick release.
Europe’s favorite kiteloop…unhooked…freestyle ninja is coming to a store near you in nine sweet sizes from 5 to 13.5m. And don’t forget about the GTS4 LW lightwind edition which is available in 15 and 17m sizes. The new LW editions feature their own proprietary lightweight construction and are a favorite of wakestylers who don’t care for mowing the lawn. MSRPs from 1099 EUR. Test one soon.
5.0 | 6.0 | 7.0 | 8.0 | 9.0 | 10.0 | 11.0 | 12.0 | 13.5 | LW 15.0 | LW 17.0
Key feature snapshot:
• FUTURE-C SHAPE:True C-kite feel.For snappy turns with a controlled and consistent pull.
• 3 STRUT LIGHT FRAME: More twist. Faster turns. Sweet kite loops.
• RADICAL REACTION TIPS: Swept C-style shaped wing tips for fast bar response.
• EXOTEX®: Made in Germany. Exceptionally strong, asymmetrical Dacron.
• CORE TEX® TRIPLE RIPSTOP: Super tough, triple ripstop canopy fabric.
• 4 LINE SETUP: Classic. Simple. Safe.
• ULTRA SHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM: Super direct kite feedback.
• CORE INTELLIGENT TRIMSYSTEM: Customizable bar pressure, tension and turning speed.
• SPEED VALVE 2: Adapter free, super fast and easy kite inflation.
• SPEED PUMP SYSTEM: Improved all strut inflation.
• GRINTEX® PATCHES: Additional, extra strength, leading edge protection.
• INSTANT RELAUNCH: Trouble free waters tarts.
• SENSOR BAR READY: Fully compatible for precise kite control and unparalleled safety.
• 6 YEARS PARTS GUARANTEE: Guaranteed parts availability over life of kite.
See more on the GTS4 and GTS4 LW at: corekites.com