VKSA spain header

VKSA Spain Update: EVENT POSTPONED until SUNDAY. We have been tracking the wind all week, Friday was originally the best option – but the forecast is getting worse. We have taken the decision to move the event to Sunday to benefit from the Levante wind arriving over the weekend. We apologise of course for the inconvenience, but we want the event to be a huge success and we want the best possible conditions to run the event. There is now a real risk of no wind at all on Friday, which means we feel this is the best decision for the event and all participants. Everyone who had registered will be contacted by email today with all details. Thank you and see you all on Sunday

Comments