We were lucky enough to see a prototype of this system while we were in Mauritius last year, it’s not changing the wheel in terms of design, but for F-One it is a huge leap forward from the tried and tested velcro release that they have been using for years. Fans of the brand will be delighted to see this upgrade too, generally the chicken loop has been a sticking point for some riders and when you compare it to some of the more modern designs on the market it is easy to see why. Now though the awesome F-One Monolith Bar has a release system that does it justice!
- The black tower on the top of the release allows you to activate the mechanism even if the bar is forced onto the top of the chicken loop.
- The system can be put back together easily with one hand whilst you are in the water.
- Confirms to all the safety standards in place today, including the French Law.
- Ships on all new F-One 2014 bars, however if you have recently purchased a 2014 kite with a bar you can get the system upgraded for free.
- Reverse compatible with all F-One bars back to the Bandit 3!
Talk to your local dealer about the new F-One bar today…